• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

Yuck. Apparently crowd is like a home crowd for the Eagles at panthers stadium. It’s all those damn Yankees that live here . Seen people on my story that live here wearing their eagles jerseys and goin to the game to root for em. Worst kind are the eagles ones too, they come from the nastiest region on earth . New Jersey. Very very nasty region. Its like the human equivalent of a bag of HIV infected heroin needles. I’m sorry I just really hate New Jersey . Lot of the same reasons i hate Charlotte .

Yuck. Apparently crowd is like a home crowd for the Eagles at panthers stadium. It’s all those damn Yankees that live here . Seen people on my story that live here wearing their eagles jerseys and goin to the game to root for em. Worst kind are the eagles ones too, they come from the nastiest region on earth . New Jersey. Very very nasty region. Its like the human equivalent of a bag of HIV infected heroin needles. I’m sorry I just really hate New Jersey . Lot of the same reasons i hate Charlotte .
Have you been to New Jersey?

Back