• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

My 8 week dance class started today . 6 guys 18 girls ! Tho you had to dance with every girl . Class was intense as ---- lol. We have to do swing , salsa , shag , and then 1 more thing . Out of those only shag and salsa I somewhat know already. I’m sure all the eastern Carolina folks know how to shag. Out of the 18 girls tho only 1 hot one lol. We are doing swing rn. @SD can you shag ?

My 8 week dance class started today . 6 guys 18 girls ! Tho you had to dance with every girl . Class was intense as ---- lol. We have to do swing , salsa , shag , and then 1 more thing . Out of those only shag and salsa I somewhat know already. I’m sure all the eastern Carolina folks know how to shag. Out of the 18 girls tho only 1 hot one lol. We are doing swing rn. @SD can you shag ?
grinch-smile-grinch.gif

West coast gets winter first…likely won’t flip to east coast until March 1st at the earliest.

Back