• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

I am out of touch with the Tik tok youthrs like fro and jack tho. I didn’t know what gaslighting was and that’s a popular term these days . I’m actually an old soul , I have a second cousin who is like 85. My generation is that of the silent generation like @metwannabe . I don’t even know how to post gifs . I even took a nap already today and it’s not even noon!

I’m not starting anything ? you complain and whine about your own backyard more than anyone on this forum besides MAYBE bird. I didn’t “start anything” and I don’t care about any “heat”. You sound like you’re 12. Jack could very well be a better student I wouldn’t know either way. Grow up and keep your bs out of the main threads. I’ll grow up and finally hit the ignore button. Have a good day
same time we starting hitting ignore that one dude gets so jealous and takes all my posts out of proportion I just like making new friends

Mixon and cook?
Broooo I have cook and 100% he should start if he’s playing this week but i dont know its Looking like a game time decision should know soon.. I really wonder about starting Allen Robinson or hunter renfrow .. full point ppr .. at first glance you go “ -------- of course u start Robinson” but Justin fields stinks like no other but maybe luck starts instead but if fields starts then he’s never been a must start and always has put up lower points than Renfrow on the raiders who have Derek carr who loves to throw the ball to them

Broooo I have cook and 100% he should start if he’s playing this week but i dont know its Looking like a game time decision should know soon.. I really wonder about starting Allen Robinson or hunter renfrow .. full point ppr .. at first glance you go “ -------- of course u start Robinson” but Justin fields stinks like no other but maybe luck starts instead but if fields starts then he’s never been a must start and always has put up lower points than Renfrow on the raiders who have Derek carr who loves to throw the ball to them
Can you pick up mattison to fill in for cook? I wouldn't touch that bears offense right now. Renfrow is a decent safe floor

Back