• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

No way. I remember telling you not to stay in Nashville and to go further north. That storm had insane cutoffs. Bowling green got 12 inches from that one. Portland Tennessee had about 9. But 20 minutes away in White House it was a sleet fest that ended in snow with 3 inches or so. I remember going into town a few miles north and it was 5-6. Nashville got nothing but ZR and a dusting. That was fab feb 2015!
Yes I remember that. I was going to stay in White House too but decided to go further north. That was my first and only time seeing more than 10 inches of snow. This was in February 2015.

Heh. So the weather vets that know their stuff caution everyone before the NAM run to focus on the track/pattern and not the temp details this early. This is immediately followed by multiple freaking out because the NAM looks too warm at their locale.

Significant ice storm looks all but for sure at this point for me. I'm hoping for more South for sleet instead.

This place just can't win. The last major winter event we got (widespread) was sleet/zr. I'm moving.

Also, it's funny now the people like the Icon but hated it before. Hm

Significant ice storm looks all but for sure at this point for me. I'm hoping for more South for sleet instead.

This place just can't win. The last major winter event we got (widespread) was sleet/zr. I'm moving.

Also, it's funny now the people like the Icon but hated it before. Hm
not-mad-anymore-not-sad-anymore.gif

Back