• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

And people in Greenville county honestly think they are going to get an 8”-12” snowstorm! ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????! Let me know how that pans out! Gonna be some crushed weenie dreams watching the temp fall from 45 Saturday afternoon and watching the white rain start! ?

8142be85c0a8bb6ea39bbc3fb160ed37.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dang y’all make that sound like a bad thing ! Uhhhm excuse me but NC is dope as ---- !

if I’m forecast for 8-10” here at home I probably won’t go to Hendersonville. Not gonna happen but if it does I’ll stay home.
Nothing beats snow in your backyard!! I feel for you jimmy, your in a tight spot, but you know how it’s gonna end in Ft Inn!?! You remember December 18?? I’d go to the mountains, but you can always take a quick trip to TR! ??

And people in Greenville county honestly think they are going to get an 8”-12” snowstorm! ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????! Let me know how that pans out! Gonna be some crushed weenie dreams watching the temp fall from 45 Saturday afternoon and watching the white rain start! ?
I’ll still have 8-12” on the ground when I get back in on Tuesday! ?????

Went from excited about maybe a couple of inches yesterday to all rain it looks like today.

Eh that’s why you take 5 day forecast with a grain of salt. At least a lot of you seem to be in the bullseye for some good accumulation.

Back