• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

Uhh why is that? That’s an issue . No one is free from criticism . Especially if your job is to communicate information to people like a meteorologist . It’s part of life . I understand why you wouldn’t want someone to start calling them names and hurtful things but I can’t understand not criticizing them for unprofessional behavior and calling them a goof. We do that to each other already so why not them.
Thanks for the feedback

we get no snow or ice .....BUT

Could we get a black theme for this site, looked over settings in account didn't see one.(hard on the eyes @ night or the 4am check in)?

@NE Ga Wx this could be your storm...I know you're trying to stay low key...but dang this one has your name written all over it like days of old.

? you can only hold an old battered dog down for so long View attachment 104733
Why does everyone and their mother who have a facebook think it's okay to do this?

Literally; this is a horrible idea. they look crappy enough to kinda figure out its an amateur from the knowing.. but official enough to trick the casuals on social media.

Why does everyone and their mother who have a facebook think it's okay to do this?

Literally; this is a horrible idea. they look crappy enough to kinda figure out its an amateur from the knowing.. but official enough to trick the casuals on social media.
The same reason some gets on here that thinks they know what they are doing

Sent from my SM-A526U using Tapatalk

Back