• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

Waiting for @Lickwx to tell us what the triangle should be and how development is ruining the area meaning it'll be like (insert city with negative reputation) in x years
Bruh that was uncalled for ! But hey you asked for it so here it is . Raleigh is unaffordable now and is approaching its final stages of growth . There’s a ticking demographic time bomb and it’s dark . It’s called tons of people dying . Japan and Italy hit it. Italy lost 2 million people since 2017 to it already . Japan has 140 million people , by 2100 that number will be under 50 million. The millennials are the largest generation , every one after it is smaller . So next 20 years as millennials age we will hit it too. Immigration is at an all time low and the US grew by its smallest rate in history in 2021 and that will continue . 18 states saw more death than birth , majority of North Carolina counties did as well. Basically growth is changin .

Bruh that was uncalled for ! But hey you asked for it so here it is . Raleigh is unaffordable now and is approaching its final stages of growth . There’s a ticking demographic time bomb and it’s dark . It’s called tons of people dying . Japan and Italy hit it. Italy lost 2 million people since 2017 to it already . Japan has 140 million people , by 2100 that number will be under 50 million. The millennials are the largest generation , every one after it is smaller . So next 20 years as millennials age we will hit it too. Immigration is at an all time low and the US grew by its smallest rate in history in 2021 and that will continue . 18 states saw more death than birth , majority of North Carolina counties did as well. Basically growth is changin .
I'll be 127 in 2100 I think I'll have other issues than Japan having a smaller population

I'll be 127 in 2100 I think I'll have other issues than Japan having a smaller population
US is going to face the same issue . High chance this may be the first year we lose population . Once that ball gets rolling it’s impossible to stop till it reaches the bottom of its hill. Decreasing population = decreased industrial output and a whole host of other interesting things. The American economy was built on an economic system predicated on non stop growth . We are about to face a huge challenge to that .

US is going to face the same issue . High chance this may be the first year we lose population . Once that ball gets rolling it’s impossible to stop till it reaches the bottom of its hill. Decreasing population = decreased industrial output and a whole host of other interesting things. The American economy was built on an economic system predicated on non stop growth . We are about to face a huge challenge to that .
They just put in a new traffic circle Dubuque! Oh the humanity! May the trees RIP?

For the record Lick, I think your wrong about Raleigh being in the "final stages of growth" but I hesitate to debate on the subject, because most of the audience doesn't want to hear it. :p

Maybe we can PVP on that thru PM or something.

Back