• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

Hey guys and gals, need some advice. I’m 64 years old and disabled from having cancer and it wouldn’t be the best scenario for me to go without power. I live in Senoia which is just south of Peachtree City, Ga. I was convinced last night the ZR was going to be well north of me but it seems to be inching back this way. Do I have anything to worry about?

Hell yes, we have the JMA, Korean, and NAVGEM looking tasty. The three wise men as I like to call them! You get all three aligned and you lock ‘er in!!!
Do we have any Russian models to look at ? If it’s anything like it’s cold North American brother the Canadian then it will be very cold biased for us !

Hey guys and gals, need some advice. I’m 64 years old and disabled from having cancer and it wouldn’t be the best scenario for me to go without power. I live in Senoia which is just south of Peachtree City, Ga. I was convinced last night the ZR was going to be well north of me but it seems to be inching back this way. Do I have anything to worry about?
Do you have anyone who you can stay with ? I would make a plan of action just in case . Reach out to that person now .

Its so funny to see The Weather Channel show their "ice map" for the Euro/GFS. Euro is a monster for a massive area and the GFS is tiny compared.

Just SOME model disagreement boys.

No one say a word about amplification or mean snowfall just leave it alone View attachment 104543
View attachment 104544
giphy.gif

Do we have any Russian models to look at ? If it’s anything like it’s cold North American brother the Canadian then it will be very cold biased for us !
Not sure. They probably have one, but I don’t know if it’s publicly available.

Back