• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

"The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion."

Lol it’s cool I’m sitting up here at my ranch on the back of my 2 by 4 pickup truck drinking beer and soaking the lost all in but I’m a roll tide fan for life so it’s all good lol
7 titles in the last 12 years, meanwhile my team has 0 titles ever. I don’t want to hear it! ?

Would love to chase in WNC, but even if I had the ability to go if I wanted to, I have no experience driving in the mountains in ice/snow.

Welp.

Gonna be beautiful up there, I'm sure.
The only way to get that experience is to take the plunge! :)

Finally looked at my NWS forecast for the first time today and they have me with a high of 40 on Sunday (edit: and still have rain/snow, although that won't be the case).

That might be too far, but it shows off that the GFS op is probably out to lunch on the extent of the CAD right now.

Last edited:
Back