• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

Life must be tough as an Alabama fan. You’re not getting any sympathy from the rest of us, LMAO. ?
Lol it’s cool I’m sitting up here at my ranch on the back of my 2 by 4 pickup truck drinking beer and soaking the lost all in but I’m a roll tide fan for life so it’s all good lol

I like how one poster on the storm thread is like “this storm is over per GEFS” When in fact it still looks good for many on here. I thought these post are suppose to be on this thread? We talk about “noise” on models but dang there’s noise in the storm thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In December 2018, there was a really sharp gradient across Wake County. I got a nice front end thump in MBY of around 7" but the southern and eastern parts of the county got far less, less than 2" of a snow/sleet mix in some areas. Temperatures during that event sat around 30-33 during the front end thump while with this one we could see temperatures of around 25-28. It then transitioned to a very cold rain but not much melting occurred (probably going to see a greater warmup with this one). Going to be a close call here

Back