• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

Let's go do this work thing and check in on 6 and 12 and gets some good trends back!

I think GSO is sitting pretty. You guys will mix but it will be a huge winter storm.
Yup, shiiii I’ll take any anything wintry atp mixed or not. thank god this is what we’re staring at for the next 2 weeks, there’s probably gonna be more that pops up, only problem is blocking so timing things will have to be better then normal 6263B249-66B8-4B02-8E1A-06DFDCD22B17.pngBA766613-EDBB-47DE-98FA-1C9623E645C6.pngB9534A97-1A28-42E4-9169-1EF20590687D.png

I’d be upset if the pattern looked like crap after, but I would take a ice event heading into a great pattern
Well this one had several ingredients to bring nice snowfall event for many. Now many outside of the 85 corridor are tracking an ice storm that probably turns into mostly rain.

Well this one had several ingredients to bring nice snowfall event for many. Now many outside of the 85 corridor are tracking an ice storm that probably turns into mostly rain.
Lack of -NAO to Keep the 50/50 in place and likely we were gonna to see amplification trends, it was kind of bound to trend NW. man that’s why I loved that Ukie run from a few nights ago, I wish we was getting that look right now, maybe some miracle can happen and that low near California tries to mess with our piece of energy again

Yeah, very rarely do we get systems with temperatures as cold as this one (at least initially). Every flake would accumulate. Now, half of the GEFS members turns my backyard to rain because of that low track. What track do you think will be the final outcome?

Yeah, very rarely do we get systems with temperatures as cold as this one (at least initially). Every flake would accumulate. Now, half of the GEFS members turns my backyard to rain because of that low track. What track do you think will be the final outcome?
I like something in between the the GFS and euro for now, maybe more to the GFS

The Euro/EPS is what I think happens.

It’s stunning that 24 hours after that high pressure is completely gone. You stick it east of us it strengthens and moves west.

252B6AC2-C7EA-476D-ADC2-6BD588966FA7.png

Back