• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

of course the suppression biased ukmet (that makes more sense in regards to the cad modeled this time) is a big hitter for GA/SC, even over to AL. lol
UKmet looks like the 12z euro. I think someone said it usually gives a hint on what the next euro run will do?? Someone??25CB7696-2E73-444A-A73E-19A44051718E.png

Starting to think the GFS isn’t crazy after all. Amazing how badly we can trend In the matter of 24 hours. Unbelievable. We can never but a NW trend when we actually need one. Smh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WNC is going to get nuked before it’s all said and done. Warning criteria snow. The head scratcher is going to be ironing out the southern extent of this sleet/zr and just how cold is it really going to be at the surface. Warm nose is a stone cold lock at this point.

WNC is going to get nuked before it’s all said and done. Warning criteria snow. The head scratcher is going to be ironing out the southern extent of this sleet/zr and just how cold is it really going to be at the surface. Warm nose is a stone cold lock at this point.
I know. Still struggling to come to grips with it.

When the euro crushes most of the board but we keep hearing about the icon
168ebbe80f76f8be49478a6843b4bc7b.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I remember hearing the ICON got one winter event right now all of a sudden it’s GOAT with the other global models. Hell, I didn’t even know this model existed before a couple yrs ago. It’s like the RGEM all over again.

Feel like I said it at some point earlier, but while the GFS is generally crap and you’d prefer to go with the Euro first (at least that’s been how it’s been traditionally)…it’s at least right on warmer/NW here most likely, because while the Euro has been further south, it’s been trending north.

Hate it but the Ukie/Euro have likely been slow adjusting here.

I remember hearing the ICON got one winter event right now all of a sudden it’s GOAT with the other global models. Hell, I didn’t even know this model existed before a couple yrs ago. It’s like the RGEM all over again.
RGEM has actually been solid recently

Back