• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

It is pure comedy seeing the reactions after a suite of model runs. People saying rug pull, that’s a wrap, but they’ll be right back 6 hours later like a crack addict. I wish those people would truly just step away for good if that’s all they are ever going to say. Dang

Welp that's a wrap
You know
It is pure comedy seeing the reactions after a suite of model runs. People saying rug pull, that’s a wrap, but they’ll be right back 6 hours later like a crazy addict. I wish those people would truly just step away for good if that’s all they are ever going to say. Dang
But it’s true. And this is whamby thread.

It is pure comedy seeing the reactions after a suite of model runs. People saying rug pull, that’s a wrap, but they’ll be right back 6 hours later like a crack addict. I wish those people would truly just step away for good if that’s all they are ever going to say. Dang
Well, they do add solid insights in the main storm thread. This thread works great for blowing off steam.

The GFS will be bad because the ICON was bad

Valid logic
The GFS will be bad because the ICON was bad, the last 18z GFS was bad, the 12z GFS was trending to bad, the 06z GFS was showing signs it was going to trend bad...this is the logic. Oh, and the 18z Euro Ensemble control was also trending bad.

This is why it's over for Atlanta.

Back