• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

It was better back in the day when you would watch TWC and only be able to see upcoming threats by watching their 5 day business planner.

We'll never know how many 24 inch snowstorms we missed that ended up giving us a 1" wintry mix that we were happy about. We should go back to that.
20 after the hour

My dad asked me a few minutes ago if we were going to see snow or ice and I had to wave him off since I've been following closer than he is, and I don't like what I've been seeing trend wise.

In fact, my NWS put snow in the forecast (rain/snow, but hey it counts) and honestly, I doubt it now.
But you're wearing a Hope ribbon in your picture! You can't give up now!

But you're wearing a Hope ribbon in your picture! You can't give up now!

Oh, that's not me, lol.

This picture comes from an SEC Short. The lady wearing the hope ribbon represents hope for Georgia.

Never watched those shorts, but decided to change my profile pic to that, despite watching 0 minutes of yesterday live.

It's staying (for now at least).

Maybe it's good juju for a storm, but I'm feeling as if I was let down already compared to where things looked like they were last night.

Oh, that's not me, lol.

This picture comes from an SEC Short. The lady wearing the hope ribbon represents hope for Georgia.

Never watched those shorts, but decided to change my profile pic to that, despite watching 0 minutes of yesterday live.

It's staying (for now at least).

Maybe it's good juju for a storm, but I'm feeling as if I was let down already compared to where things looked like they were last night.
Gotcha. We'll keep our fingers crossed!

But but the ICON also was.more strung out so maybe a new trend back to flatter solutions? Plus the players won't be sampled good and onshore until Thursday or so.

I feel.myself leaning in with curiosity at these crumbs
That's how it starts. Just hit, then next thing you know, you're buying a pack.

• Haha
Reactions: SD
Back