• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

ALRIGHT 200 A NIGHT. Sitting beside a gravel rd thats 20 miles long takes you through the heart of South mtns. I'll even include breakfast and pull you out if you get stuck. And for an extra 50 ill be your tour guide. Any takers lmao

Part of me wants to see this crash and burn just to see the fallout but I won't wish that on the mods.

I think the vast majority of us are fully aware of a very high bust potential outside of the mountains and upper south. Our expectation should be that this is all fun and games until 72 hours out. I mean 48 hours out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@metwannabe Can you spare a few dollars for me to go chase in the mountains ? Preferably enough to stay somewhere nice like the Biltmore?
Check with @Jimmy Hypocracy

hey-big-man.jpg

I think the vast majority of us are fully aware of a very high bust potential outside of the mountains and upper south. Our expectation should be that this is all fun and games until 72 hours out. I mean 48 hours out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's hard to tell reading the storm thread. I don't understand why every year it's the same thing? It seems like they would learn a little by reading but many don't bother and just look at pictures.

Back