• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

I'll take my 1.5 inches of ice and take the #1 spot of worst ice storm in history in the usa. that's okay. everything is going to be fine.

just yesterday most loved the amped look. now not so much. :D

At least we'll be out of our misery by tomorrow morning in the Triangle and assume our typical position of watching the last line of rain move through waiting for the first flake to mix in. Congrats Wilkes and Boone, etc....for now anyway. Going to be an Apps rubber soon enough.

You'd think a glorified clipper would be. Very odd to think it takes such a southern route. Just keep watching. I guess that's what's great, loaded pattern so the winter doesn't end with this one.

That one clown user who said that a highly amped system that would be north of I40 is unlikely is looking like a fool right now
Meh winter makes all of us in the south look like a fool more times than not. Lol

Everyone ok ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No, no I am not ok. I used to be the biggest snow weenie when I was a kid. I would get anxiety attacks start of each winter " will this be the winter where I see no snow"? I would get up 4 am to see it snow, play all day. I was a freak. Then one day I was crushed, it was 11-12. I gave up and became a warm weenie. Then this storm, I felt something, a joy, a desire that had long been gone. 10 years gone. Its all yalls fault for dragging me into this! I was happy! Now look. You broke my heart storm 5!

I don't buy that it's going to be that amped.

gfs_z500_vort_seus_22.png

Back