• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

:(:(

gfs_mslp_pcpn_frzn_seus_22.png
Low right on top of you . You should be happy !

Well in 12 Hours,we went from possible heavy snow/sleet to heavy ice.With the track already ticking NW,I wouldn't be suprised if by this time tommorrow, the models have the Midlands getting mainly rain. Also this looks another MidAtlantic snowstorm. Lucky bastards.

Man I hate that run for my GA peeps. I want us all to get something decent here. Ne ga and upstate into the Colbie area are long over due for the big one.

Upper 20s-low 30s heavy Ice storm with cold air behind it. Don't want it. I also don't want mid/upper 30s and rain ether. Looks like we are going have to hope for a miracle that that the models become less amped/more supresssed as we get closer.

At least we'll be out of our misery by tomorrow morning in the Triangle and assume our typical position of watching the last line of rain move through waiting for the first flake to mix in. Congrats Wilkes and Boone, etc....for now anyway. Going to be an Apps rubber soon enough.

Back