• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

I understand that. I’m just a firm believer in all the models agreeing with each other. I just said it would be awesome if the Canadian caught onto the storm as well. No banter was put in that. No reason to be banned from posting at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I sent you a message, nothing else to discuss or complain about in here. Thanks

I just feel that we are going to get snow this weekend... There will be some that miss out, but I haven't had this strong of inclination in a few years. I could be totally wrong, but we are definitely due.

Awesome to have a cold system to track. I'm always looking for gulf low systems to move from the south from around TX east with plenty of moisture tap. Pattern looks ripe for that type of storm post 20th. This one looks like a late bloomer diving down the Mississippi. Honestly I'm not sure they happen very often. Late bloomers off the coast rarely work out well for CLT in regard to qpf.

With that said, any cold, non-melting accumulation I can manage will be an absolute win however. Seems like it's been forever since that's been on the table.

The only thing that matters is MBY. Sorry. People are starting to get a little chippy. Euro is gonna tweak some nerves with the haves vs the have nots.
Nah, I can drive a wee bit to find the snow. It could be in your backyard and I'll be there, making snowmen and pelting you with snowballs...

Took some time off, and now I see that there’s a thread for a storm in a week. Looks like I might be too far North and East, though. ?

Back