• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

Maaaan. It’s close tho. A favorable trend. Just a little more dig for our little pig.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There is snow in my background but I think the GFS will trend better because there was no storm earlier. The EURO is the make or break for Atlanta.

When I saw the snow accumulation potential it reminds me of the 2004 storm. I don’t remember which way it came from I was 12, but that was the best I could remember.

c3aaf041c33e0b6703547aa2d1d731a5.gif

To Hell with that storm and don't dare mention it again!

The only thing that matters is MBY. Sorry. People are starting to get a little chippy. Euro is gonna tweak some nerves with the haves vs the have nots.

Reactions: SD
Seriously y’all banned from posting in the thread because I said it would be awesome if the Canadian model can get on board with this? Y’all are too much. Jeez

Seriously y’all banned from posting in the thread because I said it would be awesome if the Canadian model can get on board with this? Y’all are too much. Jeez

What was the point of the comment? Why does the cmc being on board change things? If it's verification scores are low is it relevant to have it on board?

What was the point of the comment? Why does the cmc being on board change things? If it's verification scores are low is it relevant to have it on board?

I understand that. I’m just a firm believer in all the models agreeing with each other. I just said it would be awesome if the Canadian caught onto the storm as well. No banter was put in that. No reason to be banned from posting at all.

I understand that. I’m just a firm believer in all the models agreeing with each other. I just said it would be awesome if the Canadian caught onto the storm as well. No banter was put in that. No reason to be banned from posting at all.

If you had said i would like to see the Canadian on board because I like agreement between the models there wouldn't have been an issue

Back