• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

I, like Mick, love a thirsty beaver?
Anyway, this is awesome! D2FD6C67-84D2-4979-85D2-E3F612C9FA38.png9ADDA78D-5AA2-4E39-B39D-DD41595983F7.png

The pattern is going to take a step down process into getting rain/tropical chances. However a step up process with cooler dry fronts will be mixed in. Timing is crucial

Love the news about H5N6 bird flu (which has a 50-60% mortality rate) in China ?

Also a total of 48 cases since 2014 and not seen a human to human transmission yet
Except nearly half of those cases has been from this year in China. I’m just saying, HtH covid would be nothing compared to HtH H5N6 bird flu, just better hope it doesn’t break that barrier or if it does, that we are prepared

Except nearly half of those cases has been from this year in China. I’m just saying, HtH covid would be nothing compared to HtH H5N6 bird flu, just better hope it doesn’t break that barrier or if it does, that we are prepared
Seeing as we have just been through a pandemic I think we would be fairly prepared but I worry people who take this pandemic lightly might do that with this .. if of course it got out of hand .. people higher up would have to zero in on it being extremely deadly and hope people see it that way .. but with that said I don’t think we have a problem here

Back