• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

Nothing personal meant Lick, just the way he set it up I couldn't resist.

If it makes you feel better I can start ranting about Cary. More Karen's per square mile than anywhere in the state.
Cary= containment area for relocated Yankees . Or curry for all the south Asians there . I don’t normally go to Cary . Not a place I frequent .

Raising canes is all over the south . They got one in Greenville and about to open one in chapel hill soon . Heard it’s real good !
None were around me in SC. I love it tho! There’s one in Waterloo, not Dubuque yet

Where have I been a heat miser ?
We’re watching you carefully! Due to past events earlier this year you have been permanently put on watch by the cold committee crew. You even threw out the work “warmer” earlier today! That’s a word only heat misers use! Threat level 3/6 right now!

We’re watching you carefully! Due to past events earlier this year you have been permanently put on watch by the cold committee crew. You even threw out the work “warmer” earlier today! That’s a word only heat misers use! Threat level 3/6 right now!
Idk man , justanotherturdfan likes your post . Not a good sign!

Ya'll need to try PDQ if you ever get a chance. Good chicken and they have their own dipping sauces that aren't prepackaged.
Bro I’ve never liked PDQ they have great interesting shakes but the food just seemed so different to me and o just rejected it .. there was a place called Freddy’s right next to the PDQ in the apex area and that place was dank

Bro I’ve never liked PDQ they have great interesting shakes but the food just seemed so different to me and o just rejected it .. there was a place called Freddy’s right next to the PDQ in the apex area and that place was dank
How dare you??? BLOCKED

j/k. Yea that's the one I usually go to since my daughter lives over there. (Technically Cary, but near Apex) I tried the Freddies and think they were having a bad night. The steak burgers tasted like they were missing something.

Anyway they closed the Freddies and replaced it with a bank. Cause you know. Apparently we don't have enough banks around here.

How dare you??? BLOCKED

j/k. Yea that's the one I usually go to since my daughter lives over there. (Technically Cary, but near Apex) I tried the Freddies and think they were having a bad night. The steak burgers tasted like they were missing something.

Anyway they closed the Freddies and replaced it with a bank. Cause you know. Apparently we don't have enough banks around here.
You have a daughter that’s grown ? This whole time I thought you were like 28 and turns out your 68? Geez!

You have a daughter that’s grown ? This whole time I thought you were like 28 and turns out your 68? Geez!
LOL. Yea she's in high school. *SIGH*

I'm between Gen X and a Millennial depending on which definition you go by. Not super old, but still your elder Mr Lick. You don't disrespect your elders--do you?? ?

Back