• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

I would be happier if you would stop using my avatar because it feels like you are trolling me. I have asked you to before, but you still have it. And you're a mod.

It's not YOUR photo it's a stock photo from the internet. Let it go , I'm not changing it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m right on the line between RAH and RNK‘s forecast territory. (I’m one mile inside RAH‘s area.) The differences between the forecasts of the two offices can be astonishing at times. For RAH, if it’s not going to snow much in Raleigh proper, they don’t give a crap.

It's not YOUR photo it's a stock photo from the internet. Let it go , I'm not changing it

But it has been my avatar from day one. And you using it feels like you are trolling me with it. Your refusal to stop using it wven after I asked and SD said aomething to you about it is really being a jerk.

But it has been my avatar from day one. And you using it feels like you are trolling me with it. Your refusal to stop using it wven after I asked and SD said aomething to you about it is really being a jerk.

Send the owners an email . Maybe they can assist you with your complaint

Back