• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

I think the 2nd part of this is on point. If we had decent recent winters or a better outlook going forward I doubt the level of anger would be as high
Wouldn't hurt if they knew how to post images properly either ?

Let them post! It's the only snow we're gonna be seeing this winter anyways.

Also, last year when the Western Miss and Bama boys got to have their fun, i didn't fuss about them posting.

I dont personally begrudge any former southerner snow. I think the problem is the factors that can cause it to snow in other parts of the country are so different than what we need down here. I think give it a trial thread for like a Non SE winter thread. Hopefully some of the regular posters will chime in on it and help out with maps/analysis a bit. I'd personally probably read it, but it's hard to have everyone in the same thread because we are basically rooting against each other to get the pattern we need.

One problem. Dewey Dan will start an argument about what is considered the SE. ;)

Back