• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

The research I talked about and linked is titled Global Patterns Influence on Snow in NC. I explained that is what I was talking about when saying we have had good patterns based on that research but it still hasn't produced as often as it did in the past. And still someone is being a prick about it. Becoming more and more like those two horrible mods at American.

Passive aggressive a hole case in point

Sounds like a you problem . Literally the only 2 guys not in the south are from the south . Explains why they are here .We have yet to get just a random Iowa or Nebraska poster . So piss off !
Yep, I put in 40+ years down there, I deserve snow, and a few chair pics to share with my friends???

I'm not being passive aggressive or a jerk. You're the one that posted if it was a good pattern for snow in my post about earthquakes. That right there is the definition of been passive aggressive and a jerk. I explained to you what I was talking about with the patterns based on the research I linked that was about global patterns and what pattern was good for snow here. And for some reasons you have a random reply about it to a post about earthquakes. Those mods at American must have rubbed off on you.

Back