• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

He went to the wrong beach . Atlantic beach has nicer water . Also at least he lives close to a beach… your closest beach is what? 5 hours away and not even in your home state!
Yea it’s 5hrs away so it’s not a bad drive. If I lived in NC or SC I probably wouldn’t mind the nasty water and sand too.

Yea it’s 5hrs away so it’s not a bad drive. If I lived in NC or SC I probably wouldn’t mind the nasty water and sand too.
There’s nothing wrong with the sand lol. No different. As for the water it’s only really once you get down by Carolina beach south does it get that muddy …. NC has a crystal coast and it’s called that for a reason … here's a few pictures of my own from Wrightsville which is the southern end of where the water is pretty still. Look at that beautiful turquoise blue wave!20170402_115719.jpg

20170402_141633.jpg

crystal coast

1632598921379.png

There’s nothing wrong with the sand lol. No different. As for the water it’s only really once you get down by Carolina beach south does it get that muddy …. NC has a crystal coast and it’s called that for a reason … here's a few pictures of my own from Wrightsville which is the southern end of where the water is pretty still. Look at that beautiful turquoise blue wave!View attachment 91536

View attachment 91535

crystal coast

View attachment 91537
I’m a gulf coast guy I guess. Looks nice in pictures tho.

One thing the Atlantic , specifically North Carolina , has on the beaches to the south is waves . Our waves can’t be beat by anywhere to the south of us . I love big waves !

Now why on earth would Georgians go to NC beaches when they could go to better beaches that are closer in FL ?
Myrtle beach and Carolina beach are closer to places like Athens Georgia and northern / eastern suburbs of Atlanta … or about as far as PCB. Also you know the outer banks…. Pretty special place can’t be found elsewhere .Unique .Real question is do you live in Georgia and if so why haven’t they kicked you out? Y’all allow people like this in Georgia ?

One thing the Atlantic , specifically North Carolina , has on the beaches to the south is waves . Our waves can’t be beat by anywhere to the south of us . I love big waves !
True, we don’t have waves at all. 1-3ft tops.
Myrtle beach and Carolina beach are closer to places like Athens Georgia and northern / eastern suburbs of Atlanta … or about as far as PCB.
Myrtle beach is great if your looking for meth.

Myrtle beach and Carolina beach are closer to places like Athens Georgia and northern / eastern suburbs of Atlanta … or about as far as PCB. Real question is do you live in Georgia and if so why haven’t they kicked you out? Y’all allow people like this in Georgia ?
Atlanta is closer to both Panama City Beach and Gulf Shores AL than it is to Myrtle Beach or Carolina Beach. I'll take PCB and Gulf Shores and Destin too.

Atlanta is closer to both Panama City Beach and Gulf Shores AL than it is to Myrtle Beach or Carolina Beach. I'll take PCB and Gulf Shores and Destin too.
You missed the entire post i said east of atl.... but ok dookie dan. I m starting to think your a product of the poop waters in sc.

Myrtle beach and Carolina beach are closer to places like Athens Georgia and northern / eastern suburbs of Atlanta … or about as far as PCB. Also you know the outer banks…. Pretty special place can’t be found elsewhere .Unique .Real question is do you live in Georgia and if so why haven’t they kicked you out? Y’all allow people like this in Georgia ?
I'm from Georgia and damn proud of it. I grew up on the GA/AL border west of Atlanta.

Back