• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

@Justanotherweatherfan

6J8a9Hn.gif

It’s not going to stay THIS warm the entire winter. Even our worst winters aren’t this warm without a few cold snaps.

Oh, this could very well be the worst winter for cold weather and we stay this warm and warmer all winter. Wall to wall warm during DJF. It can and will happen. Mark my words. Somebody is paying for it, somewhere in the northern hemisphere, though.

Using less than a tank of propane all winter is not a bad thing...

WHY ARE YOU ALL CANCELLING WINTER?! My goodness, we're still on track for a pattern flip after Christmas which is starting to show up on the ensembles.
I'm not. Not sure who you're talking about, though.

And @Justanotherweatherfan

That image seriously isn't really all that good. That's all I'm saying.

I'm not. Not sure who you're talking about, though.

And @Justanotherweatherfan

That image seriously isn't really all that good. That's all I'm saying.
No, I'm not talking about you. I just feel like the general environment of this site from some people is winter cancel.

For example:
Dude, what's taking you so long? La Nina, repeating unfavorable pattern for cold in the SE, long range guidance, past historical data, everything points to way above normal temps here. Why aren't you thrilled to cancel winter in the SE?
On to 2023
It’s not going to stay THIS warm the entire winter. Even our worst winters aren’t this warm without a few cold snaps.

Back