• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

The eye test never fails. If you don't see images in the main thread, you know the upcoming pattern sucks. Always works.
Winter weather fail mode is in effect for Atlanta until further notice. Likely to last through 2031. Prepare for partly cloudy skies and temps 10 degrees above average most days. The average winter day will be 40 to 45 at night, 65 to 75 during the day. If you want winter weather, move to northern Michigan.

Winter weather fail mode is in effect for Atlanta until further notice. Likely to last til we’re all dead and gone. Prepare for partly cloudy skies and temps 10 degrees above average most days. The average winter day will be 40 to 45 at night, 65 to 75 during the day. If you want winter weather, move to northern Michigan.
Fixed

This is truly my favorite time of the year. When panic sets in in the middle of December and peoples predictions look a little up in the air. When those same people begin to disappear for a period of time. #ALittlePatienceIsNeeded

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Exactly. Winter will get here eventually. We will get our 34 degrees and rain.

Lol the negativity is unbelievable for it only being mid December, I’m a warm weenie and I’m not even at that point yet. It’s only December 17th
Dude, what's taking you so long? La Nina, repeating unfavorable pattern for cold in the SE, long range guidance, past historical data, everything points to way above normal temps here. Why aren't you thrilled to cancel winter in the SE?

Dude, what's taking you so long? La Nina, repeating unfavorable pattern for cold in the SE, long range guidance, past historical data, everything points to way above normal temps here. Why aren't you thrilled to cancel winter in the SE?
Lol my last best winter occurred in a La Niña, long range guidance always changes, and I’m in a better spot for snow then most of the people here on this site, I even saw snow last year even tho it wasn’t much at all, 6 times

Lol my last best winter occurred in a La Niña, long range guidance always changes, and I’m in a better spot for snow then most of the people here on this site, I even saw snow last year even tho it wasn’t much at all, 6 times
Granted, you should still have a winter up there in NC. I'll stick to cancelling Atlanta's winter chances!

Back