• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

Too much money too accessible, if it's for home repairs or additions that add value to the home, not a bad idea. If it's to pay off high interest debt, not a horrible idea but have to be extremely careful as in make sure no plans to build that debt up again (ask me how I know lol)
Yeah I'm going to use it to pay off my debt from my old house that I'm carrying on my Lowes & HD cards

Yeah I'm going to use it to pay off my debt from my old house that I'm carrying on my Lowes & HD cards
In that case probably not a bad idea as long as you don't fill those cards back up and increase the debt again. Paying off debt with a HELOC is good but must be followed with spending discipline..... I learned the hard way. Paid off all CC debt with a HELOC and before I knew it, had those same balances on CC again (this was many years ago), having them both paid off was like being set free from an underground jail.

I’m the biggest severe weenie ever, promise you that, love me the sound of hail hitting my car

Turns out I’m not meant to be for a beta tester for a game. I critique too much and get under peoples skin. I hate grey maps and my feedback comes across as rude and hateful.

Binary code is cool. Also quantum computing is even cooler . Whole concept of cubits and that your position or whatever it is ( read a long time ago about it so memory of it foggy) can be 0 or 1 or both at same time . While in binary code it’s always either 0 or 1.
Life itself is all about 0s and 1s.

Back