• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

Got the AP folks to come rank for us , lots of bias and favoritism shown to established and cheating weenies , these rankings are just as garbage as your college football stuff but here ya go

1. Dewpoint Dan

- Looked shaky, gender unclear . Possible a man, possibly a woman, probably both . Prolly in love with his cousin. He is the Alabama of weenie so number 1

2. Logan
- came a long way. This is the Georgia of weenies

3. Nicky
- reliable , solid weenie , but just doesn’t get the job done . Good enough for a top 10 finish most times . This is the Oklahoma of weenies

4. Cd2play

- weird , no one knows what they are doing . Unpredictable . This is the Notre dame of weenies.

5. Birdman
- used to be a lot higher , coming back up though in rankings . Auburn of weenies .

6. Doncane

- coming in strong . Being slept on. This is Cincinnati of weenies.
I like your list. I'd say your #1 probably deserves a troll tag more than a weenie tag though. I'd say Nicky moves to the top 2 but Doncane is closing fast! Can't forget that Accu guy from South Alabama that tried to get a cat 4 hurricane east over his house last August lol. But he really doesn't post all that much though.

I hope they fire the whole damn management team and charge them with murder! I work in a plant and that is exactly the mentality of management! Numbers or production goals met at any and all cost! Was here last fall when the tornado sirens went off outside and we are supposed to seek shelter in a safe place, not one person was allowed to stop the machines and get off the floor,

I hope they fire the whole damn management team and charge them with murder! I work in a plant and that is exactly the mentality of management! Numbers or production goals met at any and all cost! Was here last fall when the tornado sirens went off outside and we are supposed to seek shelter in a safe place, not one person was allowed to stop the machines and get off the floor,
Wow. Do they time your bathroom breaks?

Shouldn’t there be someone over and watching @sdd @fro. @web. with what they post why can’t that be me because I have nothing to lose I can make sure everyone is being fair to readers[/USER]

And what the absolute fook is this? Blockbuster pattern incoming in 1,2, 893 hours! ?????D92DFA65-B9B8-4BB2-B219-9E9984797156.png

Shouldn’t there be someone over and watching @sdd @fro. @web. with what they post why can’t that be me because I have nothing to lose I can make sure everyone is being fair to readers[/USER]
Most of us read all of the posts in the discussion and whamby threads. Are you trying to be funny?

I remember that. The snow in Durham started at about 12:02 am on December 26th but it felt like a Christmas snow for whoever was up that late.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
We flipped all snow around lunch or just after on Christmas Day and it was magical. Wet accumulating snow. Made a big bonfire that night. What a memory that was.

Back