• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

Yeah, even if we were staring at the coldest winter ever it would be happening lol. Doctors and pharmacists have been making money off anxiety pills for a lot of y’all quite some time! It’s winter weenie anxiety season. Invest in companies that make anxiety pills.
I really don’t pay attention to it until January. December is always a ---- show. Now it this was February 1st I would be joining the craziness.

So winter start 12/21/21 but yet we say winter is over because a day after day blizzard isn’t showing up on the long long range models. Didn’t know winter was over in January. I need to learn this weather stuff.
It's complicated, see if we say met winter starts Dec. 1, this way can start counting the days after we hear thunder (well when we used to get storms), 7, 10, 20 ever how many days it takes to see flakes but then when no flakes we say winter doesn't even start till Dec. 21 so we can say it shouldn't have been cold/snowy yet anyway. Then when no doncane shows up on the models by Dec. 31 we just say January is climo bro to ease our concerns, then when the Ninax or mojo doesn't won't to cooperate on models heading into Jan we just say winter cancel until 2030 grab our clubs and move on. Something like that, maybe I'm confusing with Dec. 2019 or 2020 or something, can't keep up with the rules because things don't work like they used to.

12z gfs comprised just like I referenced earlier. Rain or everyone ice vs just mtns/hills. Hmm. Someone mad I know more about the wx in this region why would someone on the west coast know anything about cad
Who’s on the west coast and who is mad? Are you creating these haters in your head?

12z gfs comprised just like I referenced earlier. Rain or everyone ice vs just mtns/hills. Hmm. Someone mad I know more about the wx in this region why would someone on the west coast know anything about cad
Because they been in NC most of there life

Back