• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

Nah I wanted fro at 8. The man flip flops so much for what he wants . He is struggling to decide whether to be good or not . He is the LSU of weenies ! I’ll go 9 then.

8. Fro
9th for you? Alright, only weenies about something like three other people want, comes in correcting people about sensor biases and climo when hasn’t been seen for pages? Go Blue

Edit: if it wasn’t clear (prolly wasn’t) the “thing 3 others want” is Rose Bowl

Yep, and it's moving in to the NE, too! No winter at all.
The “pattern flip” isn’t technically supposed to happen until the last couple days of December into January so we shall see. If you want cold it’s never good when you see cold dumping into the west on modeling

The “pattern flip” isn’t technically supposed to happen until the last couple days of December into January so we shall see. If you want cold it’s never good when you see cold dumping into the west on modeling
Yep, I'm convinced that the cold dumps out west and the east stays very warm. This will repeat all winter. Most people in the east are going to love this! Very few really want cold and snow.

BAMX is going to be wrong, again. Nothing really new, there, though.

Yep, I'm convinced that the cold dumps out west and the east stays very warm. This will repeat all winter. Most people in the east are going to love this! Very few really want cold and snow.

BAMX is going to be wrong, again. Nothing really new, there, though.
Yeah that’s pretty much like every winter. I’ve grown to enjoy warm winters. Can actually do things outside

Who’s got the 1800 hour CFS run, to make us feel better now? ?

Back