• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

Context in that Ohio State blowout of Michigan State:

Michigan State has the 130th ranked pass defense.

Mel Tucker has done a great job this year, but he had Michigan State playing over their heads (they likely should have lost to Michigan).

A Georgia-Ohio State matchup if it happens would be interesting though. If Georgia is weak anywhere on defense, it's in the secondary. It just gets hidden because the front 7 really gets after it. Worst in the nation bad, no, but it is weaker.

For that matter, this will be of interest in two weeks too.

Ain’t given no Zebulon updates in a minute but here’s the new happenings. Another classmate died yesterday in a motorcycle accident . Also met a ------- 16 year old from Tennessee moved here with his grandma cuz he on got kicked from home . This mofo was addicted to black tar heroin . Why does Zebulon attract folks like this bruh . How bruh . A 16 year old who did heroin from his mom. How bruh.

Maybe this my calling , to help these types folks .

Has anyone ever met anybody that finished ECU? My buddies brother flunked out first semester for just partying all the time, my other buddy just dropped out , ran into another buddy who dropped out from ECU last year , another one too. Does anybody go to ECU and actually graduate ? Lmao!

Finished putting up the Christmas decorations today. 20 foot flag pole Christmas tree. 5 giant inflatables. House projectors. Roof lights. Laser lights. My breaker has tripped 3 times already tonight. No --------. ?
Predictable I know Lol

CrispSameKingfisher-max-1mb.gif

Back