• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020 Banter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anybody on here has an Xbox One and a Xbox One Bluetooth enabled controller, you can now play any Xbox game on your phone as long as you have a WiFi/cellular connection. It literally streams your console to your phone

Can’t wait for @Tarheel1 to start complaining about how much it snows up there
It’s coming , just you wait when it’s 75 degrees non stop in April down here and he contends with a couple snowstorms and non stop rainy 40 degree days till may . Oh yeah and the Midwest gets its biggest snowstorms in spring ! It’s coming ! Well I could be wrong that could be what he likes , in which case no complaining coming from him, he will be a happy man!

It’s coming , just you wait when it’s 75 degrees non stop in April down here and he contends with a couple snowstorms and non stop rainy 40 degree days till may . Oh yeah and the Midwest gets its biggest snowstorms in spring ! It’s coming ! Well I could be wrong that could be what he likes , in which case no complaining coming from him, he will be a happy man!
I bet half the people on here who claim to be snow lovers would not feel the same way about snow if they had to deal with it on a daily basis. Shoveling, driving in it, etc. Snow is a lot more fun when you can just stay at home and enjoy it.

Got bored , here are the last 3 April’s in dubuque .

month:4::year:2018::station:DBQ::network:IA_ASOS::dpi:100.png

month:4::year:2019::station:DBQ::network:IA_ASOS::dpi:100.png

1603227221729.png

I bet half the people on here who claim to be snow lovers would not feel the same way about snow if they had to deal with it on a daily basis. Shoveling, driving in it, etc. Snow is a lot more fun when you can just stay at home and enjoy it.

I lived it. Believe me when I say you become numb to it eventually. Snow blowers are nice and ice fishing, snowmobiling, and hunting in the snow are things I miss so much. You just don’t notice the snow and cold. It’s just another day.

I hope it’s a record cold spring for you! :cool: ! That would have to do it ! I wouldn’t be surprised if Dubuque has seen flurries in June before either .
Earliest measurable was around sept 28th I think . Don’t know the lates

Earliest measurable was around sept 28th I think . Don’t know the lates
Oh it’s definitely dumped snow in June before in Dubuque if this can happen . Jesus Christ

Oh it’s definitely dumped snow in June before in Dubuque if this can happen . Jesus Christ

That would be insane!

This is 3 miles from my house. I pass by it every day. Crazy.
Real question is , did they get a breakfast made sweeter by her wonderful strawberry jam ! :cool::cool: Ok I’ve said too much raunchy stuff today, please lock the man thread I think my age has dropped 6 years and I’m 14 again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back