• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020 Banter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would it be premature if I said everyone north of 40 and west of 77 needs to get a generator right now

Well it looks like the southeast will be sparred this storm. On track to hit that mid Atlantic state of North Caroliada.
Look, I get it . Your jealous . Your jealous of our giant mountains, wonderful coastline, top tier universities, snowfall, barbecue , and weather of course . Your jealous that michael Jordan , dale , Richard petty , and many more came from here . Your jealous of our college sports teams , the amazing college basketball and more . I get it , I’d be jealous too if I had to live in a state that is essentially the American equivalent of Venezuela . Georguela.

maybe one day you can be a North Carolinian too!

Look, I get it . Your jealous . Your jealous of our giant mountains, wonderful coastline, top tier universities, snowfall, barbecue , and weather of course . Your jealous that michael Jordan , dale , Richard petty , and many more came from here . Your jealous of our college sports teams , the amazing college basketball and more . I get it , I’d be jealous too if I had to live in a state that is essentially the American equivalent of Venezuela . Georguela.

maybe one day you can be a North Carolinian too!
You lost at the great universities. I’ll stick with Georguela. ?

No one here in Georgia. It’s football and baseball.
Maybe once y’all got a good basketball team people will care ! Baseball is lit and our universities dominate at that too ( sadly no mlb team ), besides Carolina is coming for the title next year in football. Then we can claim that too! Greatest sports rivalry of all time is Duke- Carolina basketball rivalry !

Maybe once y’all got a good basketball team people will care ! Baseball is lit and our universities dominate at that too ( sadly no mlb team ), besides Carolina is coming for the title next year in football. Then we can claim that too! Greatest sports rivalry of all time is Duke- Carolina basketball rivalry !
Lol lol lol lol.

UGA will never have a Top 5 basketball team. Tom is a good coach but it’s hard to get the talent to commit here. I sure hope y’all can take Clemson because I’m tired of seeing them win.

Carolina - Duke rivalry so deep it’s listed as number 5 in the frickin Brittanica encyclopedia ! Man the culture around it is crazy , storming Franklin street in chapel hill, burning couches , the bars in Durham , camping overnight to get tickets , etc etc ! Idk man, In college sports I think it takes the cake !

UGA will never have a Top 5 basketball team. Tom is a good coach but it’s hard to get the talent to commit here. I sure hope y’all can take Clemson because I’m tired of seeing them win.
In the sec you do have Kentucky and auburn which tend to have great programs . Even South Carolina pops out sometimes ! Yeah Georgia has never been good in basketball that I can remember at least .

@NoSnowATL may unfollow me but in the sec I’m a big fan of the gators... wish NC could get a team into the sec . Sadly the teams that make sense to add to the sec ( state , unc) are founding ACC members and pretty much tied ! Would say app state would be a great addition . They have a great football program and already whoop sec butt ! ( See South Carolina ) . However , probably too small of a school .

Then again remember the greatest upset in sports history , the 2007 app state vs Michigan game?

@NoSnowATL may unfollow me but in the sec I’m a big fan of the gators... wish NC could get a team into the sec . Sadly the teams that make sense to add to the sec ( state , unc) are founding ACC members and pretty much tied ! Would say app state would be a great addition . They have a great football program and already whoop sec butt ! ( See South Carolina ) . However , probably too small of a school .

Then again remember the greatest upset in sports history , the 2007 app state vs Michigan game?
Go GATORS!!! At first when I read your post, I thought you said NoSnowATL was going to outflow you. So if you get a storm tomorrow, you can thank NoSnowATL for the OFB

Well, it's a dang good thing we're not going to the beach on Sunday (although I'd have had any kind of a beach idea shot down and didn't really want to go to one anyway), hopefully the rain holds out for us though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back