• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020 Banter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meanwhile Nashville was left high and dry today and 94 degrees.:rolleyes:
Where are you getting 94 ? It looks like the airport didnt get above 90. The next 2 days look very wet in Nashville and there are no 90s in the forecast the next 7 days. Not bad for early August !

Legit can’t make this up. About to get it good here and might even get a round 4 from the storm behind this one if it can hang on.View attachment 45505
Getting round 4 now. Right now it is pouring although it is interesting that the sun is out this time. Looks like this should be it for today though. Got a beautiful rainbow over the ocean too.907CDD67-26BE-4A14-B290-8BC5FA2309E9.jpeg

Don't tell my dad haha, but my mom kind of gave her blessing for us to spend an hour on the Rainbow Falls trail today (she's disabled so she can't come with us). So, that's very good. We still can't do Turtleback but from what I gather, we likely can do Rainbow Falls with no problem and look around the river some on the way back.

Went to Carolina beach yesterday and was maybe 1 mile from a storm the entire time I was on the beach ! Had lightning striking around and the waves were choppy . Who cares though!

Is this just a my town thing or every town ? There isn’t much to do here , sheetz , Waffle House, and Walmart are the nightlife spots here . As a result every night at sonic a crap ton of kids with jacked up trucks and Tahoe’s and whatever it be , as long as it is jacked up with big speakers and lights ... meet up at the sonic . So many of them they are now parking at the bank next door. The super Walmart parking lot is also another truck meet hotspot at night , seems that’s where the old rednecks are .

I hate that Greg Fishel left WRAL, and now he is leaving NC for Florida. I wish what ever happened when he left the station could have been worked out, but sounds like some really bad things were going on with him and his family.

Is this just a my town thing or every town ? There isn’t much to do here , sheetz , Waffle House, and Walmart are the nightlife spots here . As a result every night at sonic a crap ton of kids with jacked up trucks and Tahoe’s and whatever it be , as long as it is jacked up with big speakers and lights ... meet up at the sonic . So many of them they are now parking at the bank next door. The super Walmart parking lot is also another truck meet hotspot at night , seems that’s where the old rednecks are .
That's any town in NC...

Must suck with Walmart closing at 830 lol ?

Isaias...
c02.jpg

I dunno why I was surprised about Isaias... I mean it's 2020 AND the cursed I name! Double whammy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back