Misc 2020 Banter Thread

• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in an 80s mood/I also miss the videos:

Any relative old-timers remember this autobiographical song of sorts?

Another of his (Phil Collins was the drummer):

And how about this one from Falco?

Last edited:
Sad
It’s amazing how long he lasted as a professor , it took a pandemic and racial strife to finally make the university step forward and say something about his comments. Could it be foul play ? Who knows. Sad , the only professor of his kind in the nation and finally silenced .

Sometimes, when we're deep in the dog days of summer, I'll go back to a winter storm thread and just scroll through it. Relive the excitement of model watching and nowcasting. Fun for me, maybe not for others to relive tho lol

Reactions: Bham 99 and SD
Gonna be in the vicinity of the Myrtle Beach area for the week starting tomorrow. Maybe I can bring some of my rain/storm luck to those of you in the Carolinas who need it the most while I am there. I certainly won’t want it (unless it’s after sunset).

Excellent pitching by the Braves today. Only giving up ONE run.

Yeah it might suck to watch the bullpen give up a homer right after you pull Soroka, but I think I know where my fingers are pointing.

For that matter, he looked very good at times but was starting to leave his ball up some. I could go either way here, would've considered letting him continue, but I'd have had the pen up behind him.

Status
Not open for further replies.