• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020 Banter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I usually plant my upland cress (creasy greens) in february or during the last freeze. I think i should have done it november while we had a few days of freeze. Worried i missed my opportunity.

I will never sell and buy another house again. This process is so awful and stressful and it has only gotten worse over the years. Might as well give strangers your accounts, SSN , blood type and a codes on all you credit and debit cards. Then they ask for the same documents over and over again like they can’t go back and get it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will never sell and buy another house again. This process is so awful and stressful and it has only gotten worse over the years. Might as well give strangers your accounts, SSN , blood type and a codes on all you credit and debit cards. Then they ask for the same documents over and over again like they can’t go back and get it.

I just went through the same awful process. Bought a new home a few weeks ago. They are quite strict on monitoring everything up until closing.

I just went through the same awful process. Bought a new home a few weeks ago. They are quite strict on monitoring everything up until closing.

Yea we are making sure not to do anything. We are almost done. We close on 1/31. Just the back-and-forth with underwriting and reviewing and re reviewing the same information. It’s awful. You would think once’s approved and they have all your EVERYTHING it would be easy . Boy I was wrong.

Last edited:
Yea we are making sure not to do anything. We are almost done. We close on 1/31. Just the back-and-forth with underwriting and reviewing and re reviewing the same information. It’s awful. You would think once’s approved and they have all your EVERYTHING it would be easily . Boy I was wrong.

Congrats on the new place! The process is ridiculous, my dumb self changed jobs during buying my first home, disaster and a lesson learned

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Congrats on the new place! The process is ridiculous, my dumb self changed jobs during buying my first home, disaster and a lesson learned

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Thanks. And yes they need a easier process. My company changed names last year and they wanted two W2s since it was named different but it was the same company. Had to email a explanation for why I only have 1 w2. Today they ask why I had a hit on my credit and it was the them ( the loan company that did it when I was getting pre approved. Smh. I can’t wait for it to be over.

Thanks. And yes they need a easier process. My company changed names last year and they wanted two W2s since it was named different but it was the same company. Had to email a explanation for why I only have 1 w2. Today they ask why I had a hit on my credit and it was the them ( the loan company that did it when I was getting pre approved. Smh. I can’t wait for it to be over.

And to make this process even harder we are closing on our new house the same day we are closing on are current house. The logistics with the moving company packing our house and having to wait 1-3 hrs until we close on our new house. ( builder won’t let us move in early). Paying movers to sit in a parking lot for a few hrs is costly. I need a loan just to pay them.

And to make this process even harder we are closing on our new house the same day we are closing on are current house. The logistics with the moving company packing our house and having to wait 1-3 hrs until we close on our new house. ( builder won’t let us move in early). Paying movers to sit in a parking lot for a few hrs is costly. I need a loan just to pay them.

Are ya moving to the gainesville area?

Yea we like it, it’s definitely growing but nothing like Gwinnett. I can’t get out of here fast enough.

Yup, Gwinnett is not what it was 15 years ago for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back