• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020 Banter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been kicking around the idea of a content/social media team to really blitz Facebook/IG/Tweeter since we are top 10 no better time to start than now right? If anyone would be interested in joining the team let me know. Maybe our friend @Ollie Williams could throw in a few custom southernwx graphics from time to time to push out on the socials.
Pm me I do min wage and if I brings site to top spot in weather world believe me then u give me freaky raise I do it too I like it too he’s so cute

Thank you. I was told southern VA was either southeast or mid atlantic. I'm not sure why Kentucky was mentioned.
I don’t want to get to much into it but much of the people who debate Virginia’s southerness are people who very much don’t want it to be part of the south nor have southern heritage . I saw a dang article that Governor Northams southern accent may scare voters away. WHAT?

Oldest recipe for sweet tea came from Virginia ... nuff said.

Virginia is more welcome here than Florida it’s not south east it’s hell on wheels

Trump has done so good with COVID and how clean our air is now I hope they remember when we are early frost/freeZe in October prob be early snows too before Christmas this year mark my word

Where is phill?? Plus me and Jim Cantore have been texting with each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back