• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020 Banter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
JB said today in his update, "that does put the option of a big winter at least on the table." o_O

?‍♂️?‍♂️ We knew it was coming but already? Geez, why can't he be a man and predict a warm winter and be done with it? When he predicts cold, he doesn't leave a warm option. Look out for possible colder revisions ala 2019-20. Not only can't he help himself. but now he'll be covered whether it is warm or cold.

Why are warm winter forecasts so difficult to make? It is ridiculous. The weenie bias. All of these recent warm winters and so few get it right.

?‍♂️?‍♂️ We knew it was coming but already? Geez, why can't he be a man and predict a warm winter and be done with it? When he predicts cold, he doesn't leave a warm option. Look out for possible colder revisions ala 2019-20. Not only can't he help himself. but now he'll be covered whether it is warm or cold.

Why are warm winter forecasts so difficult to make? It is ridiculous. The weenie bias. All of these recent warm winters and so few get it right.
He can at least take a risk and say mildly above. We seem to be having a change from the last several winters ahead at least. Part of me legitimately thinks we could have an acceptable winter this year but we will still end up above average due to a week of being toasty. Reason partially being because this year seems to have actual seasons and not the typical oven from start to end. If something goes wrong late in fall oh well. It really I think could be due to a change to a la nina, which typically we at least here in N GA do good with.

Probably less than 10 lol
Looks like we are actually 4th on their list but I don't know much about feedspot and their data (which shows 3 post a day frequency, seems very low to me) seems off a little. There is also a site that shall remain nameless that shows a post frequency of 1 a day that is 2nd...??? Curious what criteria they use to rate the sites

Looks like we are actually 4th on their list but I don't know much about feedspot and their data (which shows 3 post a day frequency, seems very low to me) seems off a little. There is also a site that shall remain nameless that shows a post frequency of 1 a day that is 2nd...??? Curious what criteria they use to rate the sites
Yeah I tried to dig that up but said ah screw it we made it lol

I've been kicking around the idea of a content/social media team to really blitz Facebook/IG/Tweeter since we are top 10 no better time to start than now right? If anyone would be interested in joining the team let me know. Maybe our friend @Ollie Williams could throw in a few custom southernwx graphics from time to time to push out on the socials.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back