• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020 Banter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe... Do you have any trees or anything that would cause it to change direction? My house is south of my station so I never actually get a true south wind reading
No, it's way in the back yard and in a big open area.

Everybody acting like summer is over has me scared
It's hard to argue against a trough locking at the end of the month depicted for several days on all major models and their ensembles. 90s are dead I guarantee unless you live in Florida maybe. Sure we can hit 80 but I doubt we bake for very long if we do.

It's hard to argue against a trough locking at the end of the month depicted for several days on all major models and their ensembles. 90s are dead I guarantee unless you live in Florida maybe. Sure we can hit 80 but I doubt we bake for very long if we do.

Honestly looks as if it could get dicey here for a day or two on "90s are dead", but if we receive rain from post-Beta, then maybe not.

But after that, that might be it. Far cry from the 100s in October last year.

On Twitter Someone from California was talking about the anomalous ridge on the west coast leading to abnormal heat in September. I just want to comment: "Tag You're it" -- East Coast.
Actually, west coast more often than not is the one under that ridge . It’s reflected in the last 30 years where the warming trend in the Rockies west is very very high, among highest in the world . Whereas east coast of us is close to where it was last decade normals , to slightly warmer , moderately more warmer in New England . While plains are overall colder a bit.

Has everyone forgotten the ridiculously resilient west coast ridge already?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back