• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020 Banter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Legalize it. I'm convinced a lot of stress and subsequent illness can be resolved by partaking in it.

Last time I smoked was maybe 8 years ago. Was going through one helluva a medical ordeal. Smoked very little here or there for the medical benefits but quickly realized the stress of the ordeal was a compounding factor that was relieved with its use.

I was 205lb at a spring physical. Started feeling sick in August. I couldnt eat 2 bites of food without feeling nauseous and was down to 185lb. Doctor said if I lost anymore weight to come back immediately. I set an appt for October and checked in at 150lbs. Went through a ct-scan showed gastroparasis. Stomach emptying test, barium xray, ultrasound of my gall bladder, endoscopy, colonoscopy barium xray showed swollen lymphnodes in my gut....just stress stress stress. The MJ allowed me to gain back 8 pounds as I increased my appetite. Last test was a HIDA scan and it showed my gall bladder was dysfunctional. No stones just not working anymore.

Had Surgery on a Friday I was chowing down on Fajitas on Sunday.

I agree. It helps with my nerve damage I have from injuries while in the USCG. The two back surgeries didn’t help, but this does.

I just have to ask one question in this thread...What is a leader of a bird cult?
This might give you more information, I did some research a while back.
Hmmm...
Turns out there is a legit Birdman Cult on Easter Island.

"One of the most famous motifs on Easter Island is that of the Birdman, a therianthropic figure, half man and half bird, connected to cult events at the sacred site of Orongo. "

Apparently, people worship a religious figure named Birdman. If @BirdManDoomW claims he's the leader of the bird cult, what's he doing in Wilkesboro?

I know this is a southern weather forum but I’m feeling concerned about all the wildfires out west. I’ve got family living not too far from the Almeda drive fire in Ashland Oregon. They don’t live in its path but with work in Medford it may be impossible to make it to work due to that fire.

Edit: So apparently she can work from home but nonetheless I’m still concerned

Last edited:
I probably shouldn’t post this but if you would like to know more about me and more specifically my team please watch us on the Netflix series “connected” the hidden science of everything on episode 1 we discuss birds and weather. It was released this year 2020. We discuss hurricane season and birds too

I know this is a southern weather forum but I’m feeling concerned about all the wildfires out west. I’ve got family living not too far from the Almeda drive fire in Ashland Oregon. They don’t live in its path but with work in Medford it may be impossible to make it to work due to that fire.
I’ve been following it. It’s sad we are all cord cutters and miss this info these days. It’s very bad in areas over there and people don’t notice until the sun stops coming up everyday in San Francisco.crazy how far that ash is going and blocking the sun.

I probably shouldn’t post this but if you would like to know more about me and more specifically my team please watch us on the Netflix series “connected” the hidden science of everything on episode 1 we discuss birds and weather. It was released this year 2020. We discuss hurricane season and birds too
We need more data and $$ to tag birds to see if there some connection to winter storms. Tagging a large community of birds and their eating behavior. When, where, maybe week prior before a poss storm, could dictate on who sees advisory or warning criteria amounts or none.and weather is dynamic so if birds change their mind 2 days prior could we see any pattern in behavior

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back