• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020 Banter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enjoy it man! Listen to some chill music in a dim lit place ... relax man. I need some its been a while, just haven't had the time.

Dark Side of The Moon by Pink Floyd is always a good one. Fillmore West 1969 by The Grateful Dead is another great album to listen to stoned. Oh hell, anything by The Dead is great to listen to stoned.

Dark Side of The Moon by Pink Floyd is always a good one. Fillmore West 1969 by The Grateful Dead is another great album to listen to stoned. Oh hell, anything by The Dead is great to listen to stoned.

Legalize it. I'm convinced a lot of stress and subsequent illness can be resolved by partaking in it.

Last time I smoked was maybe 8 years ago. Was going through one helluva a medical ordeal. Smoked very little here or there for the medical benefits but quickly realized the stress of the ordeal was a compounding factor that was relieved with its use.

I was 205lb at a spring physical. Started feeling sick in August. I couldnt eat 2 bites of food without feeling nauseous and was down to 185lb. Doctor said if I lost anymore weight to come back immediately. I set an appt for October and checked in at 150lbs. Went through a ct-scan showed gastroparasis. Stomach emptying test, barium xray, ultrasound of my gall bladder, endoscopy, colonoscopy barium xray showed swollen lymphnodes in my gut....just stress stress stress. The MJ allowed me to gain back 8 pounds as I increased my appetite. Last test was a HIDA scan and it showed my gall bladder was dysfunctional. No stones just not working anymore.

Had Surgery on a Friday I was chowing down on Fajitas on Sunday.

Going on day 11 with no rain. Looks like I might get some Saturday. September sure has been dry the past few years around here.
I envy you, I'm sick of rain, humidity, dampness, moldy mildewy crap.... Looks like I might get a break from it next week.

I wouldn't mind some rain ? put out preemergent Monday
I am so glad I don't give a crap about my grass. Sounds like a lot of work and a lot of worry. I spend most of my time outside keeping my natural areas in shape. That's more than enough for me lol

I am so glad I don't give a crap about my grass. Sounds like a lot of work and a lot of worry. I spend most of my time outside keeping my natural areas in shape. That's more than enough for me lol
Eh water water water is really the key to the whole thing. After that it's pretty easy

Mowing and watering it, and a little fertilizer in the spring and fall is 90% of it.

SD Beat me by a moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back