• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020 Banter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here’s Dallas snow for the past 4 winters. Maybe @Brent can back this up?
View attachment 48072

Yeah it's been a horrible stretch here in Dallas fortunately I saw snow twice last year once on vacation in Tahoe and on a snow chase up Wichita Falls the 0.2 in January actually occurred the morning I got back from Lake Tahoe delayed 9 hours in Los Angeles(got home at 4am) due to severe weather here lol it was a rough deal. I was dead tired but fortunately I had been tubing down a hill at a ski resort the day before lol so I didn't really care as much as I would have

Now 17-18 and 18-19 really sucked with several snow events to the south and east lol and those years I did not see much snow elsewhere

Yeah it's been a horrible stretch here in Dallas fortunately I saw snow twice last year once on vacation in Tahoe and on a snow chase up Wichita Falls the 0.2 in January actually occurred the morning I got back from Lake Tahoe delayed 9 hours in Los Angeles(got home at 4am) due to severe weather here lol it was a rough deal. I was dead tired but fortunately I had been tubing down a hill at a ski resort the day before lol so I didn't really care as much as I would have

Now 17-18 and 18-19 really sucked with several snow events to the south and east lol and those years I did not see much snow elsewhere
You are more due than anyone on this board I believe.

That January storm last year was so close there was 4 inches about an hour to the west closest it's come for sure since 2015(the first winter I was here lol)

And again this year I'm planning to go to Colorado and Lake Tahoe again to hopefully get my snow fix up there because I don't have a whole lot of hope here anymore tbh I keep talking about moving more north but it never gets off the ground lol

I'm sure it'll snow again someday here but yeah I'm tired of being optimistic about it lol

Last edited:
Honestly the first couple years the lack of snow didn't bother me I mean it is Dallas and I knew it wasn't that snowy but when it snowed in Austin and San Antonio and Houston while we were high and dry that's when it got stupid lol

4ca89aa5cfa709c4d681c8a7ba0d1b79.jpg

My cookies didn’t turn out right. Something seems off...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back