• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020 Banter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never got into Shawnee. Our warehouses were down in Edgerton so most of my time was spent on I-35 between OP and Edgerton. Experienced a lifetime high of 109 out there. Have you been out?
I haven't explored the area much yet. I will soon. It seems like the area is cheaper than most parts of the country considering its a pretty nice area to live. Probably cheaper than the northern Atlanta suburbs. The people seem very nice. The people in KC area seem more friendly than in STL or maybe it's just my experience.

Probably cheaper than the northern Atlanta suburbs. The people seem very nice. The people in KC area seem more friendly than in STL or maybe it's just my experience.

Yes, yes, and yes.

I lived in Columbia during college, and I always preferred going to KC over STL. I had looked last year about moving out there, and at the very least apartment rent is at least 300-400 dollars cheaper than here. Luxury apartments right outside of downtown KC for 900/mo!

Honestly it’s shocking to me the Midwest is not a very fast growing region . South is overpriced and overcrowded . Midwest is cheap and not overcrowded . I want to put signs on I-95 south encouraging people to move to Kansas .
Eh what's exciting about it? I doubt many people wake up and say Hastings Nebraska it is

Honestly it’s shocking to me the Midwest is not a very fast growing region . South is overpriced and overcrowded . Midwest is cheap and not overcrowded . I want to put signs on I-95 south encouraging people to move to Kansas .

I've been across Kansas in a car talk about boring lol

Although there are certain areas in Kansas I could deal with

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back