• This website or discussions about the COVID-19 virus outbreak should be taken as entertainment. For official information on how to plan and prepare, please go to The Offical CDC Homepage By Clicking Here
  • Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020 Banter Thread

crecre9

Supporter
Reaction score
Why do I keep posting in the political thread? It's not good for my or anyone else's health. I just can't help myself sometimes. My father always said I'd argue with a brick wall if I could.

tractor girl

Reaction score
COVID makes sense in a round about way. It's the multiple other threads that are burying actual weather discussion.

This isn't the first forum to take a turn into politics/religion/everythingelse and become ruined. I just wish there was a way to turn off all those threads from appearing in my new post feed. If that were possible I wouldn't mind any of those threads.

SD

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Anyone remember SouthernWX when it used to be mostly weather discussions?

View attachment 37226
Anyone remember the world when weather was a top prority instead of IDK dying, losing savings, concerned about the future? All message boards and social media are a place for people congregate and discuss. Sorry it isn't up to your standards. Oh and by the way what are we discuss weather wise? Cold rain tomorrow? Pollen count?