• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020 Banter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
On a flight to Austin. Plane is packed. No empty seats and no plexiglas in between people. Kinda surprised.

Maybe we can go to Gorges State Park late July or early August, idk. Think I'm in between that and swinging by the Clemson Experimental Forest on the way home (instead of staying in Clemson), or heading toward Blairsville for a full day of activities.

Are there any other sleep talkers on the forum? Both me and my wife got off work this morning and were sleeping this morning when I woke her up with my talking. She use to have a sleep talker app on her phone that would capture some of the stuff I said. Boy were there some doozies.

Anyone else deal with that?

I'll be in Atlanta next Wednesday through Saturday. Going to Six Flags and to the zoo there.

I'll be in Atlanta next Wednesday through Saturday. Going to Six Flags and to the zoo there.

I hope you can go, ATL mayor wants to roll back to phase 1, which means things are closed again!

In other news I got a new phone and OMG I can't wait for a storm so I can take pictures!!!! Samsung Galaxy S20+5G, got a great deal from T-Mobile and left Verizon, two phones for the price of one and WAY less on the bill!

I hope you can go, ATL mayor wants to roll back to phase 1, which means things are closed again!

In other news I got a new phone and OMG I can't wait for a storm so I can take pictures!!!! Samsung Galaxy S20+5G, got a great deal from T-Mobile and left Verizon, two phones for the price of one and WAY less on the bill!
How much time did you have left on your vzw contract?

Scotty, we don’t care about a little flooding in your backyard! Get a grip man. Roads flood sometimes and the one you showed prob floods all the time.

I will be super pissed if they do that right before we go. We have to wear masks, they have hand sanitizer stations at every ride, have to wipe down the rides after each go, have limited capacity, and we had to reserve a specific day and time to enter the park. We were supposed to go in March.

Question is is the service as good as Verizon

I saw the chatter about gloves in the virus thread. I could not comment but it appears some companies are planning to start production here in America. We are 3rd leading supplier for Gloveworks in America. I never thought I would see 8mil Nitrile gloves at $20-$30 a box. We have been getting gloves in but are limiting amounts sold per order. Larges are the hardest to get it seems. Gloves is a booming business right now. We finally got in KN95 masks. Plenty of them. Though going quickly. The overall PPE business is unreal at this time. Never thought I would be in this type of business support.

I will be super pissed if they do that right before we go. We have to wear masks, they have hand sanitizer stations at every ride, have to wipe down the rides after each go, have limited capacity, and we had to reserve a specific day and time to enter the park. We were supposed to go in March.
Mask on a roller coaster?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back