• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020 Banter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man , it’s weird but some of my friends are starting to get married which has got me having a hankering to have some kids. Imagine having a nice little daughter and playing dress up and all sorts of other fun stuff with her and buying them stuff . Or a son , having your own personal little hiking , fishing , sports , reading , buddy . I’m sure the people with kids will disagree but I want 5 children . Children make me happy ( not the creepy way you creeps ) .
Good post!
I didn’t have a burning desire to have kids, was just kind of like, maybe, not a hard no or yes I want 3 or whatever! Did want one to see what me and the wife could produce! And it is an instant buddy, and changes your whole life! He’s well rounded, giant in stature, 6’5”+ now about 230lbs, in band , will be 14 in February, size 16 shoe, plays school basketball, baseball, has decent grades! Love that boy! I wouldn’t change a thing! I’m over protective of him , I could not imagine how overprotective I would be , if I had a daughter!

Why the Administration is so eager to just let loose of controlling our own destiny is mind boggling.

Why the Administration is so eager to just let loose of controlling our own destiny is mind boggling.

Theres a political thread

Theres a political thread
Where? Why now does it have to hidden out of plain sight? Never understood. Is it to avoid being clumped in with everyone else whos getting censored at warp speed because they dont have the same viewpoint as the crowd in charge?

Where? Why now does it have to hidden out of plain sight? Never understood. Is it to avoid being clumped in with everyone else whos getting censored at warp speed because they dont have the same viewpoint as the crowd in charge?
You have access. It's hidden because it's not weather, it's controversial, it's not fair to mods to have to moderate it. Too many people want to immediately smear mods and stereotype based on moderation decisions. There's no real place for that type of stuff here so the thread is invitation only and you can post there until your fingers burn off. We would still be subject to censorship based off of our ToS with our providers but what can you do

You should be about to see it hereScreenshot_20210123-124824_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
You have access. It's hidden because it's not weather, it's controversial, it's not fair to mods to have to moderate it. Too many people want to immediately smear mods and stereotype based on moderation decisions. There's no real place for that type of stuff here so the thread is invitation only and you can post there until your fingers burn off. We would still be subject to censorship based off of our ToS with our providers but what can you do

You should be about to see it hereView attachment 67255
Thanks SD and all who volunteer your time on here. Reasoning makes sense. Appreciate this web site and ive always thought all of you do a great job. I never notice any conflict, which is probably a result of you and other moderators efforts. Its much appreciated.

Thanks SD and all who volunteer your time on here. Reasoning makes sense. Appreciate this web site and ive always thought all of you do a great job. I never notice any conflict, which is probably a result of you and other moderators efforts. Its much appreciated.
All good, appreciate the kind words. Just trying to make sure things all have their place on the board.

You guys need to download that fox sports challenge app. They have contest for everything fox sports televises. Just filled out one for nascar race . Theyve had college basketball,nba, golf even. Tommorow nfl is a new ford truck. Just put in your picks,free .
FOX 6 SUPER BET

Kiss a$$. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back