• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
tagging everyone I think is guilty of having salt life stickers . @bham99 @Shaggy @SD @smast16

I'm from Florida, and lived less than a mile from the beach. I used to go surfing in High School in the morning before school, or ride my bike up there after school. I laugh at all the basic b----- who live west of I-95, and put the salt life sticker on their 4 Runners because they stayed at Atlantic Beach last year.

I'm from Florida, and lived less than a mile from the beach. I used to go surfing in High School in the morning before school, or ride my bike up there after school. I laugh at all the basic b----- who live west of I-95, and put the salt life sticker on their 4 Runners because they stayed at Atlantic Beach last year.
Salty hair don't care. All I need are my toes in the sand.

I can see the fancy font'd coral or baby blue t shirt in my mind's eye. It's sitting unwanted by most in one of those trashy beach bargain outlets until some Karen from Raleigh comes along ready to "live her beach life" as she put it on the Instagrams

• Haha
Reactions: SD
I can see the fancy font'd coral or baby blue t shirt in my mind's eye. It's sitting unwanted by most in one of those trashy beach bargain outlets until some Karen from Raleigh comes along ready to "live her beach life" as she put it on the Instagrams
Whatever , don’t you live like 400 miles from the nearest ocean ? We are exactly 100 miles away!

Yep! Best part is you got plenty of sand in the Sandhills where you live! Just missing the water part . Don’t worry though, come June we will be enjoying a hot day at your pool while @smast16 suffer under 64 degree clouds and drizzle !

Reactions: SD
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back