• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I swear if I freeze my butt off and nags head I will not be too happy

Fortunately for you, the odds of the Euro verifying closely that far out are low. Now if something similar were to somehow remain (it very likely won't because even the almighty King flips a lot run to run even well before day 10) or go away and return a few days later, we then can start thinking something like that may actually happen.

Things that are rapidly getting old. #1 warm hyping #2 pictures of 10 day forecasts with a chance of rain each day and some woe is me comment about the forecast #3 acting like it should be May weather
This isn't about anyone specific I just decided to scroll through wxtwitter
It’s gonna heat up big time soon. I hate how wet it’s about to be man. It should be May by now

Lots of lightning here and the NWS radar is down

It's only 48 degrees but otherwise we flipped to spring real quick

A lot of pressure on the 0Z good Doc. Odds are it will be less threatening vs prior EPS for March 2-3, but we’ll see. Anyone staying up for it?

I’ve been burned out with the weather this second half of winter. I haven’t been on Tropicsl tidbits in 4-5 weeks. Been a tough winter here. Truly ready for this one to come to an end. Ready for the beach, waterpark, pool, hiking trips and Carowinds. ☀️

Got some more GSP svr tstorm climatology for y'all to ignore. Used IEM's automated data plotter to find the number of svr tstorm warnings that occurred since 1986, organized by month and year. Downloaded as excel file, took averages for each month, and plotted it on a basic free online bar graph creator. I know none of this is groundbreaking research, but I find it interesting to visualize this. And this is for the entire GSP CWA.
Screen Shot 2021-02-26 at 9.15.56 AM.png
Here's the original data plotted by IEM
opt_wfo__network_WFO__station_GSP__state_SC__phenomena_SV__significance_W__cmap_YlOrBr__dpi_100.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back