• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We had an amazing -ao/nao couplet this winter, but early on the cold was overseas, unfortunately. There are winners and losers in winter patterns. We should hope like hell that we dont get another niña, especially moderate or stronger for next winter. We got lucky this winter due to the SSW event. ??

We had an amazing -ao/nao couplet this winter, but early on the cold was overseas, unfortunately. There are winners and losers in winter patterns. We should hope like hell that we dont get another niña, especially moderate or stronger for next winter. We got lucky this winter due to the SSW event. ??

Congrats! What an amazing winter for the Midsouth into TX/OK! Very exciting to track.

I’m not a fan of severe weather, but if I had to chose between days of heavy flooding rain or severe storms that do their thing in 12-18 hours and go, I would take my chances with severe. I phucking hate being stuck with 3 days of heavy rain. Stalled fronts SUCK

I’m not a fan of severe weather, but if I had to chose between days of heavy flooding rain or severe storms that do their thing in 12-18 hours and go, I would take my chances with severe. I phucking hate being stuck with 3 days of heavy rain. Stalled fronts SUCK

Stalled front gave Nash worst flooding in many decades one weekend around 2009. I remember because I had my first trip there planned with hotel reservations. But I looked at the models and saw the big mess and thankfully canceled!

True, I think I’m just so worn down from this winter mentally lol with tons of wasted opportunities (physically to I’ve gained 24 pounds this winter and now weigh 173 and I’ve lost tons of stamina/get tired quicker) and days like today is truly getting me into spring mode
I guess it's time for you to have testosterone shots.

Things that are rapidly getting old. #1 warm hyping #2 pictures of 10 day forecasts with a chance of rain each day and some woe is me comment about the forecast #3 acting like it should be May weather
This isn't about anyone specific I just decided to scroll through wxtwitter

Things that are rapidly getting old. #1 warm hyping #2 pictures of 10 day forecasts with a chance of rain each day and some woe is me comment about the forecast #3 acting like it should be May weather
This isn't about anyone specific I just decided to scroll through wxtwitter
I’m a severe fan but not like how some of the wx twitter weenies are lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back